This course is addressed to staff and employees of the onshore companies whishing to improve their ability to communicate.
The course has two parts: Part 1 is online and Part 2 is an interactive session moderated by a Gimet instructor.
Course Entry Requirements:
There is no requirement to entry this course.
At the end of the course, successful participant will:
-improve her/his ability to communicate within the Company;
-improve her/his level of responsiveness and the ability to work in teams.
Part 1 (interactive movie, 100% online on the e-learning platform):
- Chapter 1: Improving internal company communication
- Key role of people within organizations
- Communication: principles and practices
- Types of communication
- Effective communication skills
- The 5 “C” for improving communication
- Limitations and challenges of communication
- Comfort zone
- The GROW concept
- Factors affecting the attitude and behaviour
- Competence formula
- Chapter 2. Improving Responsiveness and Teamwork
- Situational awareness
- Team and Sitaational Awareness
- Business Ethics
Part 2 (interactive Zoom session moderated by a qualified instructor):
- You have to download, from the e-learning platform, a Questionnaire which must be filled with data and sent by email. Details are in the Course Guide you will receive by e-mail after applying to this course.
- Based on opinions included in the questionnaires sent by participants, our instructor will organize and moderate a Zoom session, in which participants will debate pros and cons.
During the educational movie (Part 1 of the course), you will be required to answer a series of quizzes and interactions; consequently, there is no final exam for this course. At the end of the course you will be awarded a Course Completion Certificate.